What a great weekend! It was such an honor to be a part of the retreat committee and serve our women this weekend. I'm always so touched that God allows me to be a part of such a moving weekend. I loved laughing together, crying together, and playing together this weekend!We had a great time in Jacksonville, and I wanted to share a few pictures from our trip. It was a wonderful time of sharing, connecting, worship, and learning. We did the Beth Moore "Retreat in a box" video set called Loving Well. What a challenging message! Girls - don't forget to get your journals out and get working for the next 30 days! By the way...does anyone have my cell phone charger? And the M&M's were missing from my room too.....hmmmm.
I'm pretty sure Lucy thought it was a party for her, and she really enjoyed socializing with everyone and staying up late to play games! I did take her tent for her to sleep in, and she did manage a few naps in there when she wasn't being held. Jonah brought his tent too, and we remembered to take 1 picture of them!

We let Lucy hold Jonah w/the help of his mommy, and she kept petting his hair. It was pretty cute.


Hanging with her friend Jess.

And Abby.

And her roomie Kim.

Friday night we had a dessert social at the pool. It was a hit!

I love worship! 80 women attended this weekend, and it's so fun to worship in a group.

Melody and Jamie did awesome! What a pair of gifted girls. Thanks for your leadership this weekend!

This was our retreat team. Great job this weekend! I really appreciate all the hard work you poured into this weekend.

Lucy was so happy to sleep in her bed last night! She passed right out. And can I tell you what a great hubby I have? I love the fall, and while I was gone he went to Publix and bought a cinnamon broom stick and some fall candles so the house smelled so wonderful when I got home last night. He also planted some fall flowers in front of the house. They look great! I love you babe! Thank you for thinking of me this weekend!

9 comments:
What an uplifting weekend for you guys! Maybe next year I will be able go too. Your hard work is very evident in the pictures you posted. Lucy looks like she had no shortage of love, given and received. Glad you are home safe and sound, and to a fresh smelling hose no less!
So glad you guys had a great weekend! Sorry I missed it!! My whole family ended up sick all week and weekend anyway! :o( Maybe next year I will be free enough to help you plan!
Great job Kelly!! It went great. Thanks again for all your hard work.
Great Job on the retreat Kelly! And no I have not seen your charger...how interesting that I just sent an email to my roomies asking the same question. My phone is dead and I can't charge it. How did we ever make it before cell phones?
Love ya!
Jaime
Thanks Kelly for all your hard work and stepping out of your "comfort zone" to be a part of touching so many women. Dan & I love you, John, and Lucy so much and value the friendship we have together!! We truly feel blessed to be a part of your lives! Looking forward to our future times together and building more memories!
Great retreat Kelly! Thanks for all of your hard work! You guys are amazing and you are such an example to me for stepping out of your comfort zone! Thanks so much! Love, Christie
Kelly thanks so much for your sacrifice to the women of Westwood. I was hoping that we would get to hang some and our little walk turned out to be just perfect. Love you friend.
Oh Kelly, it looks like such a wonderful time. I'm so sad I missed it. I'll be there for sure next year, my foot should be all healed by then.
Your little Lucy is just adorable!
Julie :)
I agree with Lucy...I was glad to get in my own bed...could have slept for a week!
Post a Comment