Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lucy's thoughts on retreat

6 comments:

Amanda said...

She is so sweet. I can't wait to give her hugs and kisses in two weeks!

Kelly said...

That is so cute!! Savannah was in my lap as I watched! She was glued and then started kicking her legs and laughing at Lucy! So funny!

Megan Miller said...

I cant wait to see her. She is so smart!!! Miss you all and am counting down the days!

Betsy said...

that was adorable! lincoln liked her too, he was talking back to her, lol

Anonymous said...

Oh my, she is so very precious. We can hardly stand it any longer, and are looking so forward to your Indiana vacation!

Valarie Daly said...

I loved Lucy's thoughts on the retreat and let me tell you, I agree with her 100%. I wouldn't change a thing! I missed out on having "my time" with her, so, I will have to hold her the next small group w/o sharing :-)