Lucy spent most of the day with her dad in the baby bjorn carrier. She loves that thing!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Corn Maze time!
On Saturday, we spent the day at the Corn Maze. We went with our good friends Keith, Denise, and their new baby Ashlyn. We had a great time, even though it was unbelievably hot! We didn't get lost in the corn maze once. Kevin was an awesome navigator!
My little corn on the cob.
A John Deere tractor made out of hay bails.
My big corn on the cob. Check out his hair....he decided to make a hair change after being outside in the heat all day.
Lucy spent most of the day with her dad in the baby bjorn carrier. She loves that thing!
Lucy spent most of the day with her dad in the baby bjorn carrier. She loves that thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
kel,
I did not know we had cornfields in orlando. I have lived here for the better part of 20 years...who knew. Where did you go? looks like you had fun!
~Uncle T
Love the pictures looks like you guys all had a great time. the corn sure is a lot greener than it is here in Indiana I'm sure Grandpa is ready to take Lucy for a ride in the tractor this week see you guys soon!
Kev - Cool hair!! I love it a LOT!!
Love the pictures!!! Thanks again for letting us experiment over lunch! Lauren
Looks like fun! I am wondering where you went to see this...in Orlando? It looks like the midwest! Cute pictures! Love, Christie
Post a Comment