Lucy and I made it home yesterday. At the airport, she about jumped out of her
car seat to get to her daddy! It was so sweet to see how excited they both were to see each other. Lucy kept holding his face like she couldn't believe that he was really there! Here are a few cute pics from our trip!
Actually, this one is from today. Lucy was surprised that her chair was still in the man room!

Uncle Bob and Auntie Peg

In her high chair at Grandma's
.jpg)
Mommy did get to hold her a few times!
Grrr...what's with this new face?!?

Bette Jean
.jpg)
Garrett and Lucy

Grandpa and Grandma

Uncle Matt - he's celebrating fall with some facial hair!

Meg came down from IL to visit with us. I wish she could have stayed all week!

A little messy there Meg :)
6 comments:
We are so glad you guys could come and visit. We realized that we saw you every day that you were here. Thanks for sharing your baby and for all the long chats! Hope to see you again soon.
Looks like a great time!
I just love the story about her seeing her daddy. Too sweet!
Welcome back.
Oh my goodness, she is so cute, I can't take it!!! Miss you guys and I hope to see you soon!!
~Julie
I miss you guys already! Move back here.....
miss u guys already!
Welcome back!!! I guess you can begin your defrosting stage now!
Post a Comment