At our women's retreat a few weeks ago, one of the things Beth Moore said was "Jesus specializes in raising the dead". That includes a dead marriage! I have heard story after story about God saving a marriage that seemed to be over. Society usually tells us that if you're not happy in your marriage, then you have the "right" to get out. Let me tell you that's NOT what God says about marriage. Marriage isn't meant to be something that we just do as long as we're happy.
I have rewritten this post a few times trying to say the right thing, then just decided to copy Val's words! Check out Val's blog for some good info on marriage and posts from our small group material of Sacred Marriage. Marriage is work, but its soooooo worth it!
1 comment:
Cory and I really enjoyed this movie as well. I am so surprised it lasted as long as it has in the theaters! I think that is awesome.
Post a Comment