Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pink Camo Wednesday

We haven't had a "theme day" yet this week, so we decided today would be Pink Camo day. Every good farm girl owns a little bit of camo :)

This picture looks just like Aunt Brooke!
I'm so happy that her head is finally growing into her headbands that Jess made for her! And...she had green beans last night for the first time. Check back tomorrow for a short video!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pink camo she is getting so big and I still think she is looking more and more like you Kelly see you guys in a couple of weeks.

Anonymous said...

I SCREAM.....
WE SCREAM.....

WE WANT TO SEE YOU AND LUCY!

LOVE AND MISS YOU!

THE RJA GIRLS :)

Kelly said...

Cute, cute , cute!! I got Savannah's outfit in PA when we were there in the summer! I am working on the in-laws sending me down a PSU cheerleading outfit!! :o)