Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We're in Indiana!

Lucy and I made it safely to Indiana today! She was the ideal travel partner. The airline let me take the car seat aboard again, so that worked out nicely. I gave Lucy her pacifier for take off and landing, and there wasn't any crying! I was very relieved about that, and so were the people next to us :)



After her nap, I let her sit in the middle seat and play with her toys. She had a good time with all of the attention from the flight attendants and the people that sat next to us.
Brooke picked us up from the airport, and told me it was 40 degrees outside. So I got out her fleece jacket and hat and Brooke made fun of us! She kept saying Lucy was going to have a heat stroke! She didn't and was very happy to be warm :)


5 comments:

Betsy said...

welcome home! hope to see you guys while you are here.

Anonymous said...

Your home!!!!  I must be the best mom ever, to allow you to have brother and sister time without me.  Everyone needs to know that you guys are making me wait 24 hrs. to see my grandbaby!  Look out tomorrow, Lucy is all mine:)

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

OH, how fun! Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you both are safe and sound in Indiana can't wait to see you guys of course after Grandma see you first.

Valarie Daly said...

Enjoy your time back home Kelly-we will miss you and Lucy!