Guess where we went yesterday? The pool! I was laughing so hard at Lucy in her little life jacket swim outfit that she started laughing too. She could hardly move in it, but she sure looked cute in it! Hopefully she'll grow into it a little more by next summer.

Lucy and Amanda at the pool....Lucy, where are you?

Floating with Katie

Sweet little cheeks!


Sitting in the water. It was a little cool, but Lucy didn't mind too much.

End of pool time! She feel asleep while Kate was holding her and trying to dry off.
7 comments:
oh my..hAHA these made me laugh! She looks like Sponge Bob!
So fun!
Where's Lucy?!! How funny and cute!!
I love her sweet little cheeks! That one is my new computer background - it is always a pic of Lucy and changes frequently.
She looks like the little brother from 'A Christmas Story' in his snow suit. Remember - with his arms straight out? Lucy is the summer version of that!
Haha! oh too funny! That girl is so cute! And... very funny on the Sponge Bob and Christmas story comments. I still haven't had the girls in the pool. I better hurry before the water gets colder. I haven't bought a suit for them yet. We have been taking Ellie and leaving the girls in the stroller.
What a good mom you are to protect her from the sun so well! She does have sweet cheeks!
Oh, Lucy!!! She is absolutely adorable, no matter what she is wearing!!!!
I remember having this suit for Annalise. She would just bobble around until she went head first and bobbled upside down. The suit didn't last long for her. Along came Aunt Cassie and swimming lessons!
what a little cutie! i agree with the sponge bob comment : )too funny!
Post a Comment