When I saw Lucy getting a bath in the kitchen sink it reminded me of Aunt Yvonne giving us a good scrub in the kitchen sink when we were little. I liked Lucy's don't mess with me look! Kelly and Wanda, I enjoyed our visit today and Lucy you are precious. Thank you to John and Kevin at home for sharing Kelly and Lucy. Aunt Phyllis
3 comments:
looks like you guys are having a great trip...how long are you here for? and yes it is quite cold here, isn't it?
When I saw Lucy getting a bath in the kitchen sink it reminded me of Aunt Yvonne giving us a good scrub in the kitchen sink when we were little. I liked Lucy's don't mess with me look! Kelly and Wanda, I enjoyed our visit today and Lucy you are precious. Thank you to John and Kevin at home for sharing Kelly and Lucy.
Aunt Phyllis
I LOVE the grrr face! My favorite. . Gracie does the "face hold" thing too.
Brandi
Post a Comment