Here is a short video of Lucy chatting with Pancake. It sounds like she's complaning a litte to him!
I am cracking up! She is so expressive and yes, very serious. What a doll!
AWWWWWWWW!! She is talking to Pancake!
How funny! I love it!
wouldn't you just love to know what she was saying? too cute!
We need more of these, i love them. She sounded so serious!!
she is so precious! I loved listening to her. what a cute little peanut!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am cracking up! She is so expressive and yes, very serious. What a doll!
AWWWWWWWW!! She is talking to Pancake!
How funny! I love it!
wouldn't you just love to know what she was saying? too cute!
We need more of these, i love them. She sounded so serious!!
she is so precious! I loved listening to her. what a cute little peanut!
Post a Comment