Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy biiiiirrrrtthday Uncle Terry, happy birthday to you.

She's very curious about the birthday sign...

couldn't get her to just hold it!

So here you go! Make sure to leave a happy birthday comment for Uncle Terry!
7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE TERRY!!!!!!! I hope you have an awesome day, have a nice glass of wine and get to spend it with your favorite niece - oh wait, I am in Indiana. I guess Kel and Lucy will have to suffice. Enjoy!! Love you tons.
Thanks Lucy! That was better than a birthday card! I had a great time with you last night and look forward to your next visit.
Thanks Brooke...you know me better than that it will probably be a bottle of wine.
Love you~ uncle t
Happy Birthday Uncle Terry!! I agree. Go for the whole bottle.
We love you Terry!! Your how old??!!!
Happy Birthday Terry
Lucy's Grama Mary Ann
Happy Birthday uncle Terry! Hope you have a great day and that Lucy's birthday wishes brightened your day!
Happy Birthday Uncle Terry! Lucy is really lucky to have such a fantastic Uncle!
Post a Comment