Eating my birthday cake. See the flower cake behind me - Grandma Wanie made it. It was delicious!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Birthday Pictures!
Here are some of my fun birthday party pictures! Daddy helped me open all of the fun gifts from everyone. Thank you all for being so thoughtful!
Pushing my new shopping cart from Uncle T. I love walking with it. I think I'm such a big girl!
Riding my new horse from Grandma Mary Ann.

Eating my birthday cake. See the flower cake behind me - Grandma Wanie made it. It was delicious!
Eating my birthday cake. See the flower cake behind me - Grandma Wanie made it. It was delicious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
All of them are so cute!! She is always so full of smiles just like us Handy's. Love you all!
Those were very cute. She looks like she really enjoyed herself, and she had a very special day. Now when is she going to sstart to take her own grocery cart to the store on saturdays? G.A.L.
What a fun birthday party! Thank you so much for including us. We just love our little Lucy! I enjoyed hanging with all the family and playing cards! Thanks again! We love you guys!
Post a Comment