Well...I woke up and Mom and Dad are still gone - my fake aunts are still hanging around though. I got to talk to Mom and Dad a little bit this morning but they interupted breakfast so I wasn't too talkative.
Dad, our Saturday started substantially later than it does with you. I hoped they hadn't forgotten how much Mrs. Joan loves me and how much I love cookies! After my first nap, they came through and we headed to Publix...

Dad and I generally don't make it to the pharmacy, but when Fake Aunt Jenn comes along we swung by for a quick blood pressure check. They didn't have any yummy giveaways like my bakery friends do. I don't like the pharmacy (I don't think Fake Aunt Jenn did either, something about extremely high numbers).

Mrs. Joan and friends were excited to see me and knew all about your trip to get the new fancy van! Can you believe they were out of cookies? Probably cause my fake aunts didn't bring me as early as you do, Dad. Mrs. Joan wouldn't let me leave without
something so she gave me a rasberry filled donut hole! WOW!

What Mrs. Joan - no cookies!?!

MMMM...that's ok - this donut hole is delicious!!

One of the Golden Girls approached us while I was finishing my delicious new treat and said she would pray for me for having to grow up in such a crazy world! She preferred me to her own grandchildren cause I had a super cute hair bow in and her grandkids wouldn't wear them. She was nice, the girls said creepy, whatever that means...I think I'm starting to figure it out though...
Before we went to lunch, the girls showed me how to use the ATM. Mom and Dad - you HAVE to get me one of these cards like Jenn has, she says it's magic.

After getting the green stuff out of the magic machine for this afternoon's fun surprise, we decided to go for our girls lunch on the patio at Bahama Breeze.

The girls were letting me look at the menu and I picked out something yummy, but it's funny - my food came out in jars and baggies, not on fun plates like theirs.

I totally want one of these chairs for Fireside Fridays, maybe a smaller version though.
Hope you guys are having fun driving - haha! I'm going to take a nap and then the girls promised we would go do something fun!
Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow - I love and miss you!
Love,
Lucy
3 comments:
Way to cute of a post! Lucy is becoming quite the baby blogger ;-)
That was real cute, great pictures of Lucy. The Fake Aunts did a great job with this posting. She is having this much fun at this age wait until she is a teenager, I bet it isnt the grocery store she goes to. G.A.L.
Fake Aunts! Love it! I love the attention to detail for mommy and daddy!
Post a Comment