Thursday, April 2, 2009

Toga Lucy

John bought Lucy a toga dress when he was in Vegas. This is a picture of her with her little toga bear that he bought her last year before she was born.

She has 4 teeth already! You can see the bottom 2 in this picture.



I was trying to get one of her standing so you can get the full view of her cuteness in the toga dress.

How cute is she? She loves her wagon, so I loaded her up and we walked around the circle wearing the toga. Isn't her daddy funny?






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun daddy! Too darn cute!!!

Amanda said...

Awwww!!! So Cute! Her hair is getting so long. We can't wait to see all of you for the big B-day in 2 weeks!!!!

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

All she needs is a little wreath on her head! Precious.

Megan Miller said...

She looks just like Matt when he was a baby. But I have to say a lot cuter!! haha!

Anonymous said...

Yes, she especially looks like Uncle Matt in the last picture:)

Anonymous said...

I meant the picture of her standing in the chair, not the dress!!

Amanda said...

Yep there is a picture I have seen where they could be twins!!

Brandi said...

She actually looks SUPER cute in a toga. . who knew?! hehe

Bran

Anonymous said...

Kel I have to admit the dress I got for Lucy doesn't compare to her daddy's purchase. She's a doll. I can't believe she is turning one in about l week. Unbelievable. Love you's. Aunt Kathie