Happy birthday sweet girl! Can you believe our baby is 1 today!?!

Uncle T bought her this cute "Birthday Princess" crown, and she's been wearing it all morning.

And, she's getting ready to go to the grocery store with her daddy and her crown and birthday girl shirt. Stay tuned for more pictures!

And - You are all going to LOVE the Easter pictures I have to post. Next week should be a fun picture week!
10 comments:
Happy birthday sweet Lucy!!
You are the prettiest birthday princess I have ever seen!
Happy Birthday BFF! I'm so excited!! Look at the crib pic - she totally knows it's her big day. :)
Happy 1st Birthday to you!
Happy 1st Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Lucy!
Happy 1st Birthday to YOU!
Aunt Brooke is right, you are a pretty birthday princess!!
Happy Birthday Lucy! I can't believe you are one year old! So Cute. I love the birthday princess crown.
Sweet girl! Happy Birthday! I know she was so glad to have her grandma in town! I can't believe she is already 1! Craziness!
I had so much fun celebrating Lucy's first birthday with everyone! Thanks for including me in this sweet celebration! I appreciate you, John, Kevin and Lucy and am thankful GOD brought you all into our lives!!
Happy Birthday Lucy! Big kisses and hugs from all the girls!! We love and miss you!
That last comment was from Linda and the girls from RJA!
Happy Birthday Lucy!!
Post a Comment