Today started with a super fun trip to the airport to say bye to mom and dad and then back to hangout with Grandma. Fake Aunt Lauren came over around lunchtime like usual, but I think she's staying for good this time. Fake Aunt Jenn and Fake Uncle Carl showed up for dinner.
Don't worry mom and dad, I'm totally in charge of the "fake fam" - they think I'm sooo cute and I can pretty much get away with anything. It's kind of amusing and kind of pathetic, honestly.
Dinner was a little messier than it is with you mom, but don't worry - I'm still using my manners...kinda...
After dinner, we just clapped and danced and the girls passed out so I thought I'd update the blog before I put myself to bed!! They promised we'd have a super fun day tomorrow - can't wait to see their idea of "super fun"!
Nighty night - love you Mom and Dad, hope you're having fun. I miss you! xo xo
Love,
Lucy!
1 comment:
I always love it when Lucy updates the blog :)
Post a Comment