I know I'm a little late - but it's been quite a week around here. First was Easter - we celebrated by going to church on Saturday night and having brunch with Uncle Terry at his hotel on Sunday morning. Terry decided to have some "ground rules" about our Easter outfits, and decided that every lady that attends need to have a proper Easter bonnet, and every gentleman needs to be dressed in pink or baby blue. Being the good sports we are, we of course complied.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Happy Easter!
He is Risen - He is Risen Indeed!
I know I'm a little late - but it's been quite a week around here. First was Easter - we celebrated by going to church on Saturday night and having brunch with Uncle Terry at his hotel on Sunday morning. Terry decided to have some "ground rules" about our Easter outfits, and decided that every lady that attends need to have a proper Easter bonnet, and every gentleman needs to be dressed in pink or baby blue. Being the good sports we are, we of course complied.
He bought Lucy this cute Easter bonnet to make sure she was in style. The "older" girls decided to make their own. Terry made my bonnet, and we proudly wore them all day! How stylish are we? It's like "spring exploded from our head!"
I know I'm a little late - but it's been quite a week around here. First was Easter - we celebrated by going to church on Saturday night and having brunch with Uncle Terry at his hotel on Sunday morning. Terry decided to have some "ground rules" about our Easter outfits, and decided that every lady that attends need to have a proper Easter bonnet, and every gentleman needs to be dressed in pink or baby blue. Being the good sports we are, we of course complied.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Lucy sure was cute in her bonnet, and the older girls bonnet sure were nice, they looked like they were real heavy. Did Lucy do a egg hunt or anything like that. I cant wait to see all of the birthday pictures. G.A.L.and S.
Very cute! Love the hats!!
The hats just make the day extra-special, don't they? GREAT pics.
Very cute! Looks like you had a very fun easter! WE need more pictures now! Oh and that is a Joy hat by the way!
Post a Comment