ewwwww!! Soooo gross! ick.
Wow, so Lucy spits out grilled chicken, but sucks down a Slim Jim? -Lauren
No, Savannah didn't like the peeps!! I think the texture freaked her out!! :o)
Happy Birthday Lucy!!! I have missed you this week and can't wait to see you at your party! Wait until you see how well I can crawl. We can have races to see who can get away from your mommy quicker now. Love, Ashlyn
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ewwwww!! Soooo gross! ick.
Wow, so Lucy spits out grilled chicken, but sucks down a Slim Jim?
-Lauren
No, Savannah didn't like the peeps!! I think the texture freaked her out!! :o)
Happy Birthday Lucy!!! I have missed you this week and can't wait to see you at your party! Wait until you see how well I can crawl. We can have races to see who can get away from your mommy quicker now.
Love, Ashlyn
Post a Comment